Masterson Plumbing and Heating Ltd can handle any plumbing and heating job you have. We can guide you in your process of choosing plumbing fixtures and installing them. We can size what kind of heating and cooling system you will need and choose the most energy efficient one for you. Here are some of our services:
We offer Plumbing and Heating installation services from commercial to residential and from new construction to remodeling. MASTERSON Plumbing serves all of your plumbing and heating repair and installation needs.
Our Plumbing and Heating Services include:
- Plumbing Repair & Installation
- Heating Repair & Installation
- Heaters & Boilers (Steam/FHA)
- Air Conditioning
- Water Softeners
- Pool Heaters
- Storage Tanks
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Hydronic Heat
- Backflow Prevention
- Hot Tub Installation
- Tubs and Showers
- Waste & Vent
- Pressure Tanks
- Circulator Pumps
- Booster Pumps
- New Construction
- and more!
We strive to give you the highest quality workmanship to ensure your system will have a long and productive life. We want you to rest easy knowing you have hired a team of professionals dedicated to making your Plumbing, Heating & Solar installations a reality.
We will provide a group of services that allow our customers to achieve total sustainability in their home or business. Through our efforts we will make it possible to leave a legacy that future generations can be proud of.
For Our Customers
Masterson Plumbing & Heating has over 30 years of experience – Our original Company was set up in 1982 and later we developed into a larger Limited Company. We formed this company with the purpose of offering the highest quality service people expect from professional Plumbing Contractors.
We are based in Lifford, Co Donegal but we have worked on both sides of the border and cover mostly the North West however in the past we have also worked in Galway, Sligo and Mayo.
We are regarded in the industry as a reputable and competitive plumbing Company with a proven track record of completing projects to an excellent standard, and on time.
Since our inception, we have built an extensive portfolio of successfully completed many installation of plumbing and heating systems.
Though we have experience installing over 150 systems we make sure to constantly improve our methods. We do this by researching “best practices” within our industry
Masterson Plumbing ltd installs photovoltaic (solar electric) and solar thermal (hot water) systems. We realize that using solar energy is just a small part of the bigger picture of solving today’s problems. That’s why we like to talk to our customers about conservation and efficiency. We give you the ability to reduce your need for nonrenewable energy sources, and provide you a great place to start achieving sustainability in your building. Our business is making sure you can make choices that are good for the long haul and we plan on being there with you every step of the way.
For Our Employees
As the need for green energy awareness has increased – we have trained and developed our staff and are more aware of the environmental options of sustainable energy that are now available.
As well as all the plumbing skills that our loyal staff have acquired over the years we now provide Solar panel, Geothermal and heat pump installations.
Our plumbers have been trained by FAS, now Solas.
We also have FETAC Qualified Plumbers.
We are SEI approved.
Code of Ethics
- Deal with all clients, consumers, and other professionals and professional organizations fairly and in a timely manner.
- Provide safe and quality services to clients and consumers.
- Respect and promote the rights of clients and consumers by offering only professional services that he/she is qualified to perform, and by adequately informing clients and consumers about the nature of proposed services, including any relevant concerns or risks.
- Maintain the confidentiality and privacy of all client and consumer information.
- Avoid conduct which may cause a conflict with client or others.
- Engage in moral and ethical business practices, including accurate and truthful representations concerning professional information and system performance expectations.
- Be truthful with regard to research sources, findings, and related professional activities.
- Maintain accurate and complete business and professional records.
- Respect the intellectual property and contributions of others.
- Further the professionalism of renewable energy industry services.
- Behave in a courteous and professional manner.