Davide Gallazzi (trading as North West Environmental) is an hydrogeologist and energy consultant, providing assistance to both the private sector and public authorities in a variety of projects:
- Environmental Impact Statements for several quarries, landfills and a windfarm.
- Hydrogeological studies and flooding risk assessment for a number of different projects throughout the country (housing developments, quarries).
- Soil and groundwater quality assessment in relation to the decommissioning of manufacturing and chemical plants and of petrol stations.
- Land and water quality investigation, assessment and remediation in numerous sites throughout the country.
- Assistance to several companies applying for a Waste Permit.
- Full site investigation and environmental monitoring in several cases of unauthorised waste dumping throughout the country.
- Drawing of specifications, and management of Waste and IPC Licence compliance activities for a number of sites.
- Site suitability assessment for the installation of wastewater treatment plants for single houses and for small communities.
In the energy sector, North West Environmental provides assistance in the following:
- Renewable energy audits
- Site suitability assessment for the installation of Wind Turbines (domestic and agricultural).
- Feasibility studies for the installation of hydropower schemes.
From Ren Net I hope to gain contacts with contractors and other consultants to expand business, knowledge and keep pace with regulations and advances in technology.