Ren Net Save Show
Save Energy – Save Money!
Silver Tassie Hotel, Letterkenny, Thursday 9th October 2014 11am to 5pm
The Save Show is being organised as part of Donegal Social Inclusion week 6th – 10th October 2014 by Ren Net – the only Renewable Energy Business Network in the Northwest. If you are looking to save money and are worried about rising energy costs, water charges, how to heat your home and keep it warm and want tax, legal, medical advice then come to the Ren Net Save Show to get your questions answered and see how you can save today.
There will be an exhibition of products and services including insulation, rainwater harvesting, solar panels, stoves, building contractor, tax and financial consultants, pharmacist giving free blood pressure checks and confidential advice on medications and SEAI will be there to advise on grants available.
Save Energy Save Money talks will take place from 11.30am to 12.30pm with popular MC John Breslin and will be of particular interest to older people. Complementary refreshments will be served. The Save Show is open from 11am to 5pm. Everyone welcome. A full list of exhibitors is shown below – check back as more exhibitors will be added. For more details contact Ren Net Project Officer Donegal County Council 074 9153900 email: email@example.com
Ren Net Save Show Exhibitors:
- Ren Net – Renewable Energy Business Network – List of Local Suppliers & Installers of Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Products
- SEAI – Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland – Advice on Grants available
- Donegal County Council Social Inclusion Unit
- Efficient Renewables Ltd – Thermodynamic Solar Panels – Hot Water 365 Days a year
- Lima Building Systems – Prefabricated Sunrooms and Wetrooms custom built to your exact requirements
- Ren Heat – Pellet Stove – Replace your fireplace with this clean, easy to fuel and maintain stove
- ABuild – We work with the homeowner and construction team to construct an energy efficient home
- Altec Solar – is a family run business, based in Limavady offering market leading, innovative Solar PV technology.
- WIAC – The WIAC Water Harvesting System has been designed and produced with extensive research and development
- Galbraith Construction – specialise in all forms of renovations, extensions, loft conversions, landscaping, new builds and landscaping.
- B Donaghey and Sons Ltd – External wall Insulation Contractors
- BAWN Solutions – Strengthen and Protect your resources – Rainwater harvesting and Package Wastewater systems
- Eco Energy Systems -provide a variety of certified renewable energy solutions including; Solar, Geothermal and Heatpump energy systems
- Doherty Insulation – Bonded Bead & Glass Fibre, Cavity Wall Insulation
- Michael Galbraith Associates – a dynamic architects practice with a reputation for high quality architecture, innovation and client service
- Tax Advice Services – Tax Consultant
- Murray’s Pharmacy – Pharmacy offering Free Blood Pressure Checks and Private Medication Consultations at the Save Show
- Lanigan Clarke Solicitors – Solicitors
- CK Locksmiths – provide an extensive locksmith service and incorporate the latest technologies and equipment.
- Sheridan Security – provide a leading range of security systems, intruder alarms and fire alarm systems
- Classic fires – supplying and fitting stoves, our primary aim is to advise customers on their individual needs – 20 years experience
- McKinney Family Chiropractic – Chiropractor – Lose the back pain, no more neck stiffness, say no to headaches
- Northwest Hearing and Mobility – Specialists in hearing and mobility products
- Orbit Security – Offer full security systems including CCTV and security services to businesses, schools and domestic customers
- Advice First Financial Services – Our Irish policy packages can be tailored to suit your individual needs